Thursday, June 22, 2006

yesterday, i made an motto..muz do all my assignments..but in the end.. i didn't do.. there's so much distractions going on.. temptation was so high.. Jeffery msg me.. there's MSN chatting windows.. Maple.. sis watching anime thru Youtube.. vcds ard the hse.. aiya!! i juz gave up.. NOT anybody's fault, but purely MINE.. i used to have a strong mind n determination..but not now..

haiz..so sorry ya peepz..there's a msg explodation crisis going on..can't msg u guys le.. esp to Jeffery, Zoe, LeeWah, HweeSuan, JiaHui n another guy, i dunno hu u r but not gonna waste my sms asking hu r u.. hahax..

arrgghh..today so dao mei.. =( woke up, got diarrheoa..meet Zoe n i was LATE.. went to wrong com lab..( no MAYA ) forgotten the pic of the car i wanted to model.. research again for car models.. sent teacher the blueprint of the model.. found back my original blueprint.. later need to re-send to teacher again.. -.-" aft lunch, went back to model again.. my com spoilt!!

so happy yest..he ask me out for dinner..supposingly meet at 6.30pm de..budden, his frenz r late den he oso kinda late..i walking the shopping mall alone sia..super hungry lo.. i'm carrying such heavy bag sommore..haiz..den mama ask me stay home for dinner.. n dun go out anymore le.. so i sadly called him, he said, " ooh..okay..den u betta go home eat ba..dun let ur mama scold u again.." his fren suddenly msg me to apologize for their lateness..well, i wasn't their fault oso.. i dun blame them..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home